After School Science Clubs.
Our After School Science Clubs give children across North Devon the perfect opportunity to witness the marvels of science in an imaginative, inspiring environment!
Perhaps you don’t have the time, facilities, equipment or science background to run this sort of a club by yourselves at your school – then we’d love to come along and provide that for you. Our prices start at a very affordable £4 per child per session depending on where you are located, so please get in touch, call Ruth on 07847006048.
- After School Science Club sessions are 1 hour per week and run through a term (5 or 6 weeks).
- Our clubs are taught by enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff.
- We use fun, hands-on experiments and projects that bring science to life.
- We strongly promote team work and communication skills.
- We bring our own equipment, resources and ingredients.
What will the children do?
Children who come to Sciencedipity After School Science Clubs participate in with real demonstrations and experiments, through which they will be learning not just about the topic, but also experimental technique and careers in science. They get their hands dirty and usually take home things they’ve made – such as their very own pots of slime or bristle-bot!
Our one-hour programmes are themed around various areas of science – with sessions under Biology, Chemistry and Physics to give them a good, broad grounding.
Whether you are responsible for coordinating after-school programming or are looking for a fun, affordable programme to offer at a community centre or library, Sciencedipity offers a range of flexible after-school sessions.Get in Touch