Fantastic award winning hands-on science education in the safety of your home, all via Zoom:
- Online Science clubs for groups of children in the UK includes the kit
- Online 1-2-1 science classes perfect for a family
- Self-paced virtual science clubs include the kits – coming soon!
“Many thanks for your amazing lessons! They are so good at inspiring young scientists and introducing scientific concepts in a fun way.”Joanne, London
Online Science Clubs
Our online science clubs include the science kit delivered to your door, so we can make science really fun and interactive for your budding scientist! We have 3 different themes to choose from:
Fizz & Popp (a brilliant intro to chemistry)
Inventors (circuits, robots and creating)
Horrid Science (exciting yucky & gooey experiments)
Brilliant Biology (tba)
Each session had three really fun and engaging activities, well taught and explained. None of the activities were “duds” or time fillers and my daughter was inspired to follow up each session with further investigation. The sessions were well priced and we are sad they have come to an end!Angela, Plymouth
Only £39 per family……..if you have siblings, they can either share a kit or you can have additional kits for £10 each. These are available to order on the booking page, when you go to book.
Here are the kits you receive:
“I just wanted to say a massive thank you for this morning, the children so enjoyed it!“Liz, North Devon
“He really enjoyed it, he was absolutely buzzing afterwards and is looking forward to next week.“Lisanne, Mid Devon
Online Private Science Classes
See how much fun science can be with affordable live science classes in the comfort and safety of your home on a day/time to suit you (subject to availability).
“I can not thank you enough for today. The kids absolutely loved it!“Rachael, Cornwall
Prices start at £20 per session. Some sessions include specialist kit posted to you which is included in the price shown (delivered to UK & Channel Islands only).
There are ingredients that you will need to get hold of for these classes and we’ll send you the list by email at least a week before the class. A printer is also required for sessions 4, 7 & 14.
Choose and order any of the sessions below.
Click the link to purchase and we’ll then be in touch within 24 hours to arrange suitable times/days for your private classes.
By the way – price is per family, NOT per child.
1) Rainbow Chemistry (suit ages 7-11) – Rainbow Skittles, pH testing & acid-alkali reaction & gasses – INCLUDES Lab Kit full of laboratory goodies that your budding scientist will need for this session and can use again and again for their own science experiments. 1 HOUR £37
2) Erupting Potions (suit ages 5-11) – lava lamps, rainbow fizz, fizzy lemons, elephant’s toothpaste. 1 HOUR £22
3) Kitchen Chemistry (suit ages 7-11) – fireworks on a jar, bouncy eggs, we’ve got fleas! & clever cabbage. 1 HOUR £22
4) Rocket & Catapults (suit ages 5-10) – rocket frogs, hoop gliders, pom-pom launcher. 1 HOUR £22
5 ) Balloon Buggies (suit ages 6-10) – designing, building and racing balloon buggies – KIT INCLUDED! 45mins £25
6) Art meet Science (suit ages 6-11) – motorised Doodle Bots, paper towel magic & water colours – KIT INCLUDED! 45 mins £25
7) Wacky Water (suit ages 6-11) – growing giant gummy bears, water tricks, blossoming flowers, draw on water. 45mins £20
8) Crafty Rafts (suit ages 5-10) – does it sink or float and why?! Raft designing and building. 45mins £20
9) Buzz-Bots (suit ages 5-11+) – designing & making crazy Vibro-Bots – KIT INCLUDED! 45mins £25
10) DNA (suit ages 8-12) – DNA structure, model making & DNA extraction. 1 HOUR £25
11) Cells (suit ages 8-12) – cells model making, photosynthesis & cellular respiration. 1 HOUR £25
12) Heart & Lungs (suit ages 8-12)- what does your heart do? How do you breath? Make pumping heart and lungs models to show how the diaphragm moves are in and out. 1 HOUR £25
13) Forensics (suit ages 5-10) – fingerprint analysis, chromatography & teeth imprints. 45mins £20
14) Toy Engineers (suit ages 5-10) – make 3 news toys (climbing critters, balancing robot & pecking bird and learn about forces and engineering along the way! 1 HOUR £22
15) Slime (suit ages 7-10) – make slime of all colours and types includes our Slime Kit – contains everything you need – posted to you 1 HOUR £30
16) Bath Bombs (suit ages 7-10) – introduction to the chemistry behind bath bombs, then make bath bombs live with us of all colours and types includes our Bath Bomb Kit posted to you 1 HOUR £30
What happens during a class?
Children will work through fun activities live with us, gain an understanding of the science behind the experiments with extension ideas so they can continue learning long after the science class has finished.
You are also invited to join our free online community on Facebook where you can get ideas, hints & tips, and share the cool science you’ve been up to.
In the “notes” box (when you click the link) please tell us the children names & ages, which 3 classes you’d like and the address to send to kit too. Then we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a dates/times to suit you.
British Science Association Crest Award – these session count towards the BSA’s Crest Award. If you’re not already registered you can do so here.