Click on the subject to explore our workshop subject suggestions.
Not one for the classics? We can also create a bespoke workshop or work with you to help you deliver your ideas! Pop us an email to discuss.
- You are invited to book a workshop as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please contact us to check availability. Once workshop/s, date and times have been agreed, a confirmation form will be emailed to you (or posted if you prefer) together with our full T&Cs.
- Workshop dates and times are then fixed. If however your circumstances change, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to change to meet your needs.
- Workshops can have any number of children, we can work with a class of 30 or a hall with 100! Whatever your needs, we will try and accommodate them.
- In order to prepare for your workshop it is important that we have an exact number of attendees at least 7 days prior to the workshop. If we do not hear from you we will assume that the final number is that stated on your initial booking.
- All workshops require a table for us to present our equipment from. Most workshops will also require access to a power supply, water and hand washing facilities, some require use of a smartboard.
- Balance to be paid in full within 15 days of the date shown on the invoice. If you have any problems meeting this payment in time due to school policies for example, please let us know so we can accommodate.
- Any changes to the workshop arrangements will be made in writing from Sciencedipity to the customer.
We take safety extremely seriously at Sciencedipity.
A risk assessment is carried out for each activity and is available for inspection at any time by teachers and parents during the science workshop/club/sessions.
All materials used are non hazardous and commonly used around the home or classroom. Safety glasses and lab coats are always provided when necessary.