If you’re a school or group, you’ll find here some examples of our workshops and activities that we can offer. Click on the subject below to explore our workshop subject suggestions.
Not one for the classics? We can also create a bespoke workshop or work with you to help you deliver your ideas! Contact details to discuss.
- Please contact us to check availability. Once workshop/s, date and times have been agreed, a confirmation form will be emailed to you (or posted if you prefer) together with our full T&Cs.
- Workshop dates and times are then fixed. If however your circumstances change, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to change to meet your needs.
- Workshops can have any number of children, we can work with a class of 30 or a hall with 100! Whatever your needs, we will try and accommodate them.
- In order to prepare for your workshop it is important that we have the number of attendees at least 7 days prior to the workshop.
- All workshops require a table for us to present our equipment from. Most workshops will also require access to a power supply, water and hand washing facilities, some require use of a smartboard.
We take safety extremely seriously at Sciencedipity.
A risk assessment is carried out for each activity and is available for inspection at any time by teachers and parents during the science workshop/club/sessions.
All materials used are non hazardous and commonly used around the home or classroom. Safety glasses and lab coats are always provided when necessary.